Career Opportunity: Mortgage Closer
Location: Fitchburg, MA
Schedule: Full-time; Monday – Friday: 8am – 5pm
Workers Credit Union is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Mortgage Closer to join our excellent Mortgage & Home Equity Lending Team.
• Perform a pre-funding audit of mortgage and home equity files
• Prepares the closing documents and delivers to Closing Agent/Attorney or branch. Coordinate with the Closing Agent/Attorney or branch to schedule the closing
• Generates the pre-Closing Disclosure and ensure delivery to the member either by mail or electronic delivery.
• Advises the closing attorney that the first mortgage is cleared to close and requests closing date, title report, payoff and tax information.
• Reviews and resolves errors as presented
What you will need to be successful:
• Strong attention to detail, ability to process work quickly and accurately, and must demonstrate the ability to work under deadline pressure.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook needed.
• Experience in mortgage lending preferred, but not required.
• Knowledge of Mortgage Cadence and COCC is a plus.
• High School diploma or equivalent required.
• Generous paid time off that begins accruing on first day of employment
• Comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefit plans with options to fit any lifestyle
• 401K plan with employer match
• Tuition Assistance
• Lucrative Bonus Program
Workers Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer