Member Relationship Representative I
The Member Relationship Representative serves as the first point of contact for all members into the Credit Union and is responsible for building and maintaining member relationships. This is achieved by providing exceptional service and meeting all financial needs of each member through the servicing of existing products and services, making new product and service recommendations and completing member requests.
- Greets and welcomes members and non-members into the credit union in a courteous and professional manner.
- Identifies the financial needs of each member served.
- Achieves all assigned member service and sales goals.
- Acquires and maintains all member relationships over the entire lifecycle of the member by identifying and understanding the financial needs of the member.
- Recommends appropriate solutions to meet member needs and provides excellent member service. When needed consults with and/or makes referrals to product specialists who can assist in meeting specific member needs such as wealth management, IRA, real estate and commercial lending, etc.
- Completes all member requests including, but not limited to, account openings, personal and car loan applications and closings, servicing requests, and routine bank transactions (deposits, withdrawals, check cashing, loan payments, etc.).
- Participates in the branch’s operational tasks such as audits, cash settlements, daily recap, ATMs, cash recyclers, month reporting, etc.
- Develops and deepens member relationships by taking ownership to resolve member issues efficiently.
- Enhances knowledge of the credit union’s products and services to promote opportunities to introduce the member to all options available.Executes all sales, servicing, banking transactions and operational tasks accurately. Follows all credit union security and compliance policies and procedures, including the Teller Balancing Policy.
- Adheres to all LCU policies and procedures. Responsible for compliance with the following regulations: BSA, OFAC, and other regulations as required.
Leominster Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.
High School diploma or equivalent. One to three years of customer service and sales experience. At least six months experience with cash handling. Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills. Must be skilled in engaging members in conversation to optimize sales opportunities. Must be a great problem solver, proactive in solving member issues and comfortable with technology. Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel. Must be able to work a rotating schedule of Monday through Saturday. Must be registered with NMLS.